[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War XXII - Only 52 days away - sorry if you get this twice:-(

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:46:07 PST 2013

Early on registration deadline - January 31st - Only 14 days away!

ACCEPS is open for registration until February 24th.

Kingdom of Ansteorra's Muster site:
https://docs.google.com/a/shcoe.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFE5YUpBdkxhSzNwNnR1Z0lkbGpQMmc6MQ

Group Land Stewards: Please contact me as soon as possible. I need to have
your name, email address, and phone number. When we get information from
ACCEPS / GW for who has registered there are always a few errors that the
name / camping group don't match up. We want to make sure that everyone
gets to camp with their group. If your group does not have one you need to
discuss it and get one volunteered / appointed. If you think I have your
information already, send it anyway . . . Please:-)

If you are planning to be early on and will be available to help with
Kingdom land, please shoot me an email as well. I am working on putting
together a list of names and contact information for this.

With all of the new things, work that has been done on site, and fun that
is being planned for, this Gulf Wars is shaping up to be a great and
memorable one!

YIS,

Vincenti da Murano
Land Coordinator, Kingdom of Ansteorra