[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Deputy Seneschal for Market Research

ea at sca.org ea at sca.org
Mon Jan 28 09:53:07 PST 2013

The  Society Seneschal's office is seeking a Deputy Seneschal for Market  Research to develop and implement a market research capability support  the ongoing primary research needs that will prove fundamental to the  continued improvement of decision-making for the Society for Creative  Anachronism.

The Deputy Seneschal for Market Research  will be tasked with integrating existing survey research tools and  resources from the significant prior efforts of the 2010 Census  Committee with any new staff and tools that may be necessary to support  the research and analysis goals and needs to provide the actionable  intelligence necessary to improve Society decision-making.

Candidates should have professional  experience and expertise designing, deploying, and analyzing online and  offline survey designs and web panels through a range of various tools  (e.g., Zoomerang and SurveyMonkey) to quickly develop actionable  recommendations to improve decision-making.  Initial projects would  focus on surveying the general population to gauge the size and  potential interest level of different recruitment-oriented psychological  market segments to inform Society messaging and targeting endeavors,  and surveying our existing populace to gauge the size and ongoing  interest level of different retention-oriented psychographic market  segments to improve our retention-oriented efforts.

Ideally, candidates would have survey  design and analysis experience as an analyst within a corporate  marketing department, an advertising or marketing agency or consultancy,  or some similar professional background.  Additionally, expertise or  experience with SEO and/or SEM digital marketing testing would also be  highly valued.

If you might be interested in such a  role, or are aware of anybody who might be appropriate for the position  let me know please.  To apply email me at [mailto:seneschal at sca.org] seneschal at sca.org attaching both your professional and an SCA resume.