[Ansteorra-announce] King's College...just 16 days...Still plenty of room for more teachers!!

chuck.graves at faa.gov chuck.graves at faa.gov
Thu May 23 17:10:03 PDT 2013

   Greetings, Ansteorrans, One and All.

   In just 16 days, the Province of Mooneschadowe will be hosting the
   King's College...Ansteorra's premier teaching event!!

   Now, last time. I mentioned the room...last time, I mentioned the
   opportunities to teach and share your knowledge...last time, I might
   have even challenged the fighting communities to come out and share
   as the artisans will.

   ...I'm striking out on the last one--still no fighting classes!

   What I didn't do was give you a sample of the classes: costuming,
   armoring, cooking, brewing, calligraphy & illumination, glasswork,
   metalwork...just to mention a few.

   This is the venue to share the things you have learned with others who
   have (or will have) that same passion.

   Right now, we have 32 instructors preparing to teach 55 hours of
classes
   in 17 different areas!! But there's room for MORE!! You still have time
   to get your class together and send in the Class and Teacher Form.

   How do you sign up to teach a class?
   1) Go to the King's College page:
   http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/events/kingscollege/index.html
   2) Click on Class Sign-Up, which takes you to a Google Docs page.
   3) Follow the instructions on the page.

   If you have any problems with the Google Docs process, drop me a line
   and I'll send you the form directly...we have lots of formats to make
   use of.

   Regards,
   Maistir Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair
   Teacher Coordinator