[Ansteorra-announce] War of the Rams melees November 21-24, 2013

Cindy Derrick briteideastexas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 07:21:27 PDT 2013

GreetingsfromIsabella,

IwouldliketoinviteyoutotheWAR of the Rams II
(formallyBordermarchAutumnMelees)the weekend before Thanksgiving
November 21 -- 24, 2013.Thiseventis locatedat Ansteorra's stone castle
in Colmesniel,TX.Withtheweatherchanging,preparetoattend a long weekend
in the Piney woods of SE Texas,
2fullsdaysofChivalricandRapierMelees,includingCombatarcheryformattedinexcitingscenarios.There
are also scenarios for Youthcombatchivalricandrapier. Not a fighter ? No
problem. We have 2 days of classes including some Chirurgeon, A & S,
classes and populace vote competitions. There are merchants and taverns
to visit. Did I mention 2 days of classes, shopping, foods, and friends?

We are pleased to host several kingdom competitions:
MiddleEasternDance,Ansteorra Cut and Thrust competition and
AnsteorraandGleannAbhannCharterScroll. Our Baronial Competitions will
include Equestrian, adult and youth bardic, youth archery, and A & S.

Abriefschedule:*Friday***-AuthorizationFest,highpersonadeeds,A&Sclasses,Merchants
*Saturday****-***MoreMelees,Middle eastern Dance Competitionswith
drumming and dancing to follow andmore A&Sclasses

GateopensThursdayatnoon.ACCEPSavailable.Thisisanequestrianevent.Wetsiteinperiodcontainers.Formoreinformation:_http://www.bordermarch.org/BAM/_

IfyouareinterestedinteachingaclasspleasecontactClasscoordinator:H.L.WillocmacMuiredaig_wyllowmacm at netscape.net
<mailto:wyllowmacm at netscape.net>__._

Safetravels,