[Ansteorra-announce] Magna Carta Demo 3.0 - UPDATE

Antonio de Latour delatour at ymail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:12:33 PDT 2014

All,

As you may know I have been conducting bi-weekly demo's in conjunction with the Magna Carta Exhibit at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. This weekend, Saturday 12th, would mark our 3rd demo in the series.

I was brought to my attention a few moments ago that the annual Orchid show will also be going on in the Grand Hall where we usually make post. I have contacted the Curator for information on whether or not this weekend Orchid show will affect our Demo. Once i have received word I will submit an updated message to the list.

Should you wish to attend or participate, upcoming Demos are as follow;

Apr 12 & 26
May 10 & 24
Jun 7 & 21
Jul 5 & 19
Aug 2 & 9

These dates are subject to change and cancellation at the last minute.

Please contact me if you need further information.

Yours,
Antonio de LaTour