[Ansteorra-announce] New Kingdom Missile Marshal for Ansteorra!

Doug Copley via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 2 14:29:57 PST 2014

It gives me great pleasure to announce the new Kingdom Missile Marshal, HL
Jean-Paul de Calmont, Congratulations!

This is a very large office that is important to the Kingdom both at War
and in Recruiting and attracting new members. The Kingdom Missile Marshal
(KMM) supervises Target Archery, Combat Archery, Siege, and Thrown Weapons.

I was fortunate during my tenure as KMM to have great officers and deputies
throughout the Kingdom that were able to help grow and promote these
activities. Because of their hard work and enthusiasm during the last
couple of years, every area as measured by participation, authorizations,
and marshals increased. This was an amazing thing to be a part of.

I am confident in the abilities and dedication of those involved and of
HL Jean-Paul de Calmont that this process will only improve!

Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of this.

YIS,

HL Vincenti da Murano
former KMM