[Ansteorra-announce] Surprise! Early Posting of Electronic Black Star

Kingdom Chronicler kingdom at chronicler.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 13 10:56:11 PST 2014

Surprise!  The March Black Star is up earlier than you would likely
have expected.  The story behind that is: last month, the BOD was
asked by the Society Chronicler if the electronic versions could go up
as soon as their deadline passed, and the BOD agreed.  Of course the
print versions remain on their print schedule.

One thing I encourage you to note is that the Crown, Coronet and
Officers who have letters in the Black Star did not know about this
change at the time of writing, myself included, so we all were under
the impression that it would be seen at the end of February and acted
accordingly.  If anything seems odd as a result, well, now you know
why.

As far as I am aware this schedule change will continue going forward.
 All deadlines for the Black Star are unchanged as they are driven by
the print schedule -- it's just that the electronic versions will be
getting posted in the middle of the month instead of the end.  So the
April Black Star should be available in electronic form about halfway
through Gulf. :)

Cheers,

Reis
Kingdom Chronicler