[Ansteorra-announce] Jobs Opening: Northern and Central Regional Chroniclers

Reis ap Tuder reis at hailmog.org
Sun Feb 23 19:38:40 PST 2014

Greetings,

A couple of weeks ago I announced that HL Biatrichi is now Southern
Regional Chronicler.  And then I said I need Northern and Southern Regional
Chroniclers.  I bet you've had days like that... right?  Right.

Anyway, I need Northern and _Central_ Regional Chroniclers.  As before:
Interested parties should send applications to
chronicler at ansteorra.orgalong with proof of membership.  You don't
necessarily have to been a local
chronicler (although it wouldn't hurt, to be sure, so definitely let me
know if you have been) -- the most important part is that you want to pitch
in, you're willing to commit to doing the office every month, and you're
genuinely interested in reading the newsletters of other groups.  (Also,
right now I'd vastly prefer if you live in the region in question, since
part of the point is to advise me about the groups and people, particularly
for the regions I don't live in.)

Cheers,

Reis
Kingdom Chronicler
who may also need a proofreader for his outgoing email