[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars Sponsorship

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 14:58:14 PST 2014

Have you always wanted to attend Gulf Wars, but just haven't had the
opportunity yet?

Does budgeting for war seem like a daunting task?

If yes, we may have a solution for you!

Due to the generosity of the populace of Ansteorra, there is an opportunity
to sponsor site fees for three people to attend war this year. If you are
able to go, but need some help with site fees, please send me a letter
explaining why.

Letters asking for sponsorship should be received no later than January 31.
An email to gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com is preferred, and please put "Gulf
Wars Sponsorship" in the subject line. I will collate all of the responses
and forward them to Their Majesties, so they may choose how they wish.

Feel free to spread this message far and wide! I look forward to seeing
many of you at Gulf Wars!

Duchess Gilyan Clonmacnoise, OP

--
If it's important to you, you will find a way, otherwise you will find an
excuse. - Steve Kutie