[Ansteorra-announce] Largess Coordinator for TRHs

Vallie Copley via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 23 21:13:39 PDT 2014

Greetings to the Greatest Kingdom in the Known World!

I have been asked by TRH to work on coordinating and organizing largess for
their reign.

Largess can take many forms and can be in many shapes and sizes. TRH use
this largess (tokens / gifts) to give to the populace when they see some of
the awesome things that they do on a daily basis. These gifts can mean so
much to those that receive them and lets them know that their efforts are
noticed. It helps to make their dreams be a reality.

I am now collecting things from the artisans of Ansteorra for this purpose.
Please help TRH make the Dream come alive for all of Ansteorra.

When donating items for largess it is best to have it in some type of
container, baggie, or whatever, with your name and group so that TRH know
who to thank and where they came from.

I will be at most of the events that TRHs are at so you can give them to me
or any member of the their entourage. If you have any questions please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance for all of you help.

YIS,
Margherita de Mantua
405-990-1200