[Ansteorra-announce] Glaslyn Fighter Practice Monday Nights

Hotmail via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 1 06:49:47 PDT 2014

 It is reaching the time of year when the heat is significant. I invite all to come to Glaslyn on Monday nights for fighter practice. The practice spot is in the shade of trees and I will be bringing a ten gallon igloo water cooler with plenty of water for all. Fighting starts at 1900 and won't end until no one can lift their arms. This is a fighter practice, not a social meet! Hats and bats on, then party till you puke!!!!!

In Service,

Absolon of Hereford (AKA: Herries)