[Ansteorra-announce] Summer Crown Tourney Pre-registration

Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 17 14:18:08 PDT 2014

Greetings,

If you would like to pre-register for the upcoming Crown tourney, here's
the link:
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_tourney/index.htm

This will save time and effort on the day of the tourney, as well as
allowing me to verify both fighter authorizations and membership in advance
- I'll even get in contact with you ahead of time if there are problems!

And as a reminder that although Their Royal Majesties have relaxed the
Kingdom requirements for entrance slightly, all entrants must meet
Corporate requirements, which can be found at:
http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/govdocs.pdf

Ulsted,
Kingdom Seneschal