[Ansteorra-announce] KMOAS resignation

Carolle Ternus via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 26 08:30:23 PST 2014

Greetings to Ansteorra from Radegund of Tours.

It is with regret that I must tender my resignation from the office of Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences for the Kingdom of Ansteorra, effective the Saturday of the Round Table event, January 17, 2015.  Issues in my personal life have grown so stressful and taxing that I must devote all of my physical and emotional energy to them and have nothing left over for the stresses of a Great Office as demanding as KMOAS.
My plan is to :
* open the office for applications
* step down at Round Table, with one of my ER deputies to take over as Acting KMoAS until a replacement can be chosen from the applications received.
I am greatly honored by the time I have spent as KMOAS, brief though it has been.
In Service, I am
Radegund of Tours
Outgoing Kingdom Minister of Arts & Science