[Ansteorra-announce] Access to the blackstar

Kingdom Chronicler via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 15 08:50:24 PDT 2014

I'm glad you asked!

By default, all members have access to the digital newsletter which is
available in PDF format online at enewsletter.sca.org -- you'll be
presented with a fairly standard login form, for which initially your "user
name" is your membership ID number and your password is, well, the word
"start".  (Fortunately, this isn't exactly banking, you know?)  After you
log into it the first time, you should certainly set a different password
and it's quite easy to do so via a "Change password" link at the top of the
page.  Once you're logged in, you have easy access to the newsletters and
online supplements for _all_ kingdoms and their archives going back to
early 2012 when online kingdom newsletters started, as well as the Inter
Kingdom Directory and the Board Minutes.

However, if one wishes to get a print version of the newsletter mailed to
them as before, one can arrange this at the SCA membership site at an
additional cost.  Please note that print versions of the newsletter are
strictly in black and white but otherwise are identical in content to the
electronic versions.

There is also a FAQ linked off of the enewsletter.sca.org page that may
answer other questions; I am also always glad to help, although I should
note that I have no actual control over the site.

Hope this helps, and hope you enjoy the Black Star!

Reis
Kingdom Chronicler