[Ansteorra-announce] Access to the blackstar

Kingdom Chronicler via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 17 14:44:04 PDT 2014

Addendum: I have been appropriately corrected that I should say "all
sustaining members have access."  I apologize for misspeaking.

Cheers,

Reis
Kingdom Chronicler