[Ansteorra-announce] Royal Gift Donations / Pennsic

Michelle Lindsey via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 16 19:08:55 PDT 2016

Greetings Ansteorra!

As it is
known, the generosity and the skill of the artisans within Ansteorra are beyond
compare! Please join me in helping Their Majesties share that generosity and
skill throughout the Known World.

As Royal
Gift Coordinator for Their Stellar Majesties Gabriel and Sonja, I am currently organizing
donations for the Royal gift basket to be given at the up and coming Pennsic
War.

It is my
pleasure to announce that this year Ansteorra will be presenting a gift to
Their Majesties Royal Cousins from the North, Kolgrim and Danielle, King and
Queen of the Outlands.

Their
Majesties Outlands have a Royal page that contains some very helpful
information about Their persona, allergies, likes, and dislikes.  (http://www.royalty.outlands.org/)

If you are
interested in donating, or have any questions about donating please contact me
at the email address below:

royalgifts at crown.ansteorra.org

With
appreciation,