[Ansteorra-announce] No Wording Change for Site Fees & NMS Yet

Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 13 20:28:47 PDT 2016

Greetings Ansteorra,

Some of you may have seen that we are looking at some wording changes for
site fees and the Nonmember Surcharge (NMS) on the Society level.
Some things will be coming down the line, but as of right now, there are NO
CHANGES to that terminology.  All terminology changes must be reviewed by
the Board of Directors before they are used.
Please be patient and more information will be relayed as soon as we have
it.

In Service,
Brian

--