[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tourney

Crown of Ansteorra via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 2 19:13:57 PDT 2016

Greetings to all,

It is never too soon to consider Crown Tourney. This is Our Edict regarding
eligibility:

All requirements as established by law are firmly upheld. The one exception
will be for Royal Peers, who, knowing by experience the requirements of the
position, are exempt from serving a full year in an administrative office.

Furthermore, We do not require a letter of intent for Our Crown Tourney. We
do require all entrants to register with the office of the Seneschal by
June 25. This requirement is firm and there will be no last minute
additions to the list of entrants. The preferred registration is online
here: http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_tourney/
For those without Internet access, you may send a surface mail to the
Seneschal with a copy to Ourselves, postmarked no later than June 25.
Mailing addresses may be found in the Black Star. In this physical copy,
answer all of the following questions for both fighter and consort.
Incomplete responses will not be eligible for entry into the Tourney:

SCA Name
First Name
Last Name
Home Address
Phone Number
Birthdate
Last Office held
Dates Office was held
Describe other service IF you have not held an administrative office for
one year
Have you lived in Ansteorra for at least a year prior to the Tourney?
Membership Number
Membership Type
Membership Expiration

Gabriel and Sonja