[Ansteorra-announce] Kings College 2017

lddevin03 via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 23 11:55:45 PDT 2017

Greetings to Ansteorra!All are invited to King's College! We are in the early planning stages but wanted to let you know a few things about the event so that you could begin to make plans to either teach a class OR take classes or BOTH!This is a non-camping, educational event that will be held in Allen Texas at the First United Methodist Church on June 10th, sponsored by the Barony of the Steppes.There will be 8 rooms devoted to classes including a track for children and youth! There will also be a room just for music!  We also have the Hall for the day to meet, mingle, and have court.Weather permitting, we will be able to have classes, meetings or demonstrations outside.Merchants welcome! No feast or sideboard but there are many restaurants in the area.For questions regarding the event, contact Baron Devin or Baroness Rosamunde at kingscollege2017 at gmail.com.If you are interested in teaching a class contact our class coordinators Lord Santiago el Rojo or Lady Safiya Spizega at kingscollege2017class at gmail.com.More details will follow. Please save the date for this amazing event.We need teachers. We would like classes of different skill levels, beginners, intermediate and advanced!!!In humble service,
Baroness Rosamund (Susanna) Nightegale and
Baron Devin O'Donnabhain