[Ansteorra-announce] Sad Tidings

Queen of Ansteorra queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 6 14:37:19 PDT 2018

 We have sad tidings that on this 6th day of July,  His Royal Highness of
Aethelmearc, Prince Titus Scipio Germanicus, has passed away suddenly. We
wish to offer our deepest condolences to Princess Anna Leigh, to King Sven
and Queen Siobhan, and to the Kingdom of Aethelmearc on this tragic loss. A
request has been made to respect HRH, Anna Leigh by giving her the space
she needs while she is going through this difficult time. The loss of any
of our SCA family is a difficult one to bear, and we offer the friends and
family of Prince Titus and Princess Anna sympathy and support in the times
ahead.

 Our Deepest Sympathy and Condolences

Jason and Margherita
Rex and Regina Ansteorra