[Ansteorra-announce] Valor / Steppes change in King Progress

King of Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Tue May 22 13:28:26 PDT 2018

 My Brothers and Sisters of Ansteorra,

You all are an inspiration to me and make me proud of all you do. Many of
you know that for the last several months I have worked on plans for many
of us to go to Calontir to fight and play with our Cousins at their Valor
Event.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I must change my plans and go to Steppes
Warlord. The Society President, Seneschal, and Ombudsman will be there and
have requested time to meet with the Crown and the Greater Officers of
Ansteorra. They are working to get around to all the Kingdoms to visit face
to face on some of the new policies.

I encourage all of my brothers and sisters who were going to Valor to
support Ansteorra and work with our Cousins in Calontir to still go and
have a great time. Show Calontir the strength and power of Ansteorra and
raise a glass with them to our friendship.

His Grace Jean Paul will be going as my personal Emissary to the Crown of
Calontir.

I will miss this awesome opportunity to travel with so many of you, but I
will get to enjoy the hospitality of the Barony of the Steppes and all the
wonderful people that will be there.

Again, thank you for all you do and all the support you give to the Crown
and the Kingdom.

Jason Rex
Ansteorra