[Ansteorra-announce] Suspension of In-Person Activities until January, 2021

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 29 13:03:50 PDT 2020

 CLARIFICATION: "Events" in this case means actual weekend calendar posted
events (ie. Braggart's War or Candlemas or such). It does not mean
practices or guild meetings. Per the letter from the BoD, those are
specifically allowed IF IT IS SAFE TO DO SO. So as far as those are
concerned, nothing has changed, we are still moving forward and trying to
see what is safe and what is not. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Avery
KSen