[Ansteorra-announce] Martial practices reopen announcement

Earl Marshal kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 2 20:15:18 PDT 2020

Greetings unto the martial community,

  After consultation with the Crown and Kingdom Seneschal, I am pleased to announce we have agreed to a reopen plan for local martial activities.

  We have been closely analyzing data, evaluating the risks and measures, and tweaking the plan from the input we’ve sought out. We’ve developed metrics not only for opening, but also downgrading status, and even closing activities based on several factors. This plan and the metrics will continue to be updated as we move through reopening.

  You will next see Zoom meeting invites to communicate the plan and educate our marshals and populace.

  On Friday, a go/no-go decision will be analyzed and announced on resuming practices as early as Monday June 8th.

  This is only for martial practices and not other SCA activities nor events. There will be future announcements from the relevant officers when appropriate.

In service,

Phelim Gervase call Pug | Marshal at Ansteorra.org | Kingdom at Marshal.Ansteorra.org
Earl Marshal - Kingdom of Ansteorra