[Ansteorra-announce] Branch reopen status

Earl Marshal kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 19 09:46:46 PDT 2020

Greetings,

  Marshals please check the weekly update for martial activities for the
coming week (June 22 - 28). To continue a slow reopen in response to
concerns raised, we capped activities to Phase 2 this week. This allows all
but 1 branch to resume combat activities this week. For those interested in
the detailed analytics, please check out the spreadsheet.

https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/ansteorra-martial-practices-reopen-plan/

  Please be aware that during Phase 2 spectators are still not allowed in
Texas.

  We are continuing to analyze the data, trends, and spikes for tweaking
branch status as we continue to reopen activities. For example, since the
original education there has been a reduction of population ratio to 2 in
1,000 as a potential risk and logic added to slowly reopen branches that
are in stop-light status to reduce rapid rebounds from stop to full
activities.

In service,
Phelim Gervase called Pug | Marshal at Ansteorra.org
Earl Marshal - Kingdom of Ansteorra