[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tourney is Coming (we hope!)

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Sat May 30 15:04:30 PDT 2020

Greetings Ansteorra!

Assuming things happen as hoped for, Crown Tourney is scheduled for July
18th. For those who would wish to enter the Tourney, Letters of Intent are
being required by Their Stellar Majesties. Please send your Letter of
Intent to the Crown at crown at ansteorra.org by Friday, July 10th at the
latest. There will be a registration site set up shortly, will post that
info as soon as things are ready.

Again, this is assuming it happens. Given the situation we are all in,
please be prepared that it may be delayed again, depending.

Thank you.
In Service,
Avery Shaw
Kingdom Seneschal