[Ansteorra-announce] Opening for applications - Earl Marshal

Earl Marshal kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org
Sat Apr 17 15:43:07 PDT 2021

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra,

  While it seems just a few months ago that I stepped up as Earl Marshal, that is only because we’ve been sequestered due to the pandemic.

  I am seeking applications for my replacement. Applications (https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/) will be open through August 31 with an expectation that the office change-over occur at Fall Coronation.

  I will be hosting a Zoom session in July for those interested in the position, as well as to help the populace to understand the structure of the martial officers and the duties of the Earl Marshal.

  In service,
Prelim Gervase called Pug, OP, OL, WSA, CSS
Ansteorra Earl Marshal