[Ansteorra-announce] November Kingdom and Regional Officer Openings.

Officer Application Coordinator oac at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 4 05:54:39 PDT 2021

It is November! That means that we are approaching the end of the year. An
awesome gift that many of you give is your volunteer time to keep our great
game operational! I want to thank you all.

Here are the Kingdom and Regional officer openings that I currently have.
If you are interested, please submit your application as soon as possible.
You can find the application at:
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

Open Kingdom and Regional Offices
Last updated 11/4/2021

Applications due ASAP:
Vindheim Minister of Children
Vindheim Chronicler
Central Regional Minister of Arts and Sciences
Southern Regional Minister of Children

Applications due 11/30:
Kingdom Siege Marshal

--