[Ansteorra-announce] September Kingdom and Regional Officer Openings

Officer Application Coordinator oac at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 4 06:55:19 PDT 2021

Good morning Ansteorra!

I hope everybody is doing well!  There are several openings at the Kingdom and Regional levels that could use your help.  If you are interested in helping but aren’t certain what the position entails, feel free to reach out to me and I will get you in contact with the correct person who can either give you details of the duties of the position or help you become a deputy so you can learn what different positions require.

Applications due ASAP:
Vindheim Minister of Children
Vindheim Chronicler
Southern Regional Chronicler
Souther Regional Minister of Children

Applications due 9/30:
Social Media Officer
Vindheim Exchequer
Director Deputy of the Kingdom Chronicler
Southern Regional Seneschal

Applications due 10/31:
Vindheim Earl Marshal
Zodiacus Herald