[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tournament Entrants

Queen of Ansteorra queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 4 19:20:27 PDT 2022

Greetings to our Mighty Kingdom!

Below is a list of the approved combatants for Our Crown Tournament this
weekend.

Ulsted the Unsteady fighting for Ebergardis von Zell

Antigone of York fighting for Lord Valr Svensson

Gabriel of Maccuswell fighting for Sonja Ryzaja

Sonja Ryzaja fighting for Gabriel of Maccuswell

Owen ap Aeddan fighting for Genevria de Betto de Adriano

Creppin l'Ostriche fighting for Toryn Sevenstitches

Geoffrey Scott fighting for Catherine of Wessex

Baudoyn de Lafayette fighting for Katerine la Roux d’Anjou

Modius von Mergentheim fighting for Sara Penrose

Amra Shieldsplitter fighting for Seraphina Maslowska

Louis le Blaireau fighting for Colleen O'Kelly

John Drake fighting for Michelle Chantal de Charente

Ragnar Svennson fighting for Susanna Nightrgale

Absolon of Hereford fighting for Silvana Corwin

Wulfgard Martel fighting for Iziaslava Veronikeia Myshkovicha

Bjorn Hauksson fighting for Aesileif Nalhammar

Phillipe LeChanceux fighting for Suzanne Gabrielle Marie Beraud

Charles the Grey of Mooneschadowe fighting for Elsa von Snackenburg

Wolf Derganger fighting for Detlef von Marburg

Micaulley Morison fighting for Caterina Giovanni

Valr Svensson fighting for Antigone of York

Sigurd Hrafnsson fighting for Aldonza Escajeda

Anna von Eschenbach fighting for Marie de Girau

Eleonora Levin fighting for Pieter Rausch

Margery Heron fighting for Orazio d'Assisi

Rande Robertson fighting for Taly Toledono

Götz von Tutoberg fighting for Alisha MacLeod

We are excited to see everyone fight with honor to become our heirs.

Floki and Elizabeth

King and Queen of Ansteorra