[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorra Wants to Modernize (its tech)

Ansteorra Webminister kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 12 11:08:47 PDT 2022

*Title:* Ansteorra Wants to Modernize (its tech)

*Publish Date:* Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:01:53 +0000

*Author:* jhandel

*Link to full announcement:*
https://ansteorra.org/blog/2022/04/12/ansteorra-wants-to-modernize-its-tech/

*Short Description:*

Ansteorra is looking to expand and/or modernize the apps that help our
kingdom run (like the Martial DB, OP, or other tools that could make our
life better). We have a quick survey for the technical folks and would love
to hear from them on what technologies our wonderful populous knows, uses,
or is willing to learn. Regardless if you are a High level Enterprise
Architect or someone who just dabbles with code on the side, please
consider filling out this survey:https://forms.gle/oGFwvsiGq4N2CNMg6
(Especially if you would be interested in joining a rag tag group of
developers who are up for making our kingdom's tech even better!)

See all recent announcements at: https://ansteorra.org/announcements

This automatic cross-posting from the Ansteorra Website to our email list
was configured and is managed by the Ansteorra Webminister. If you notice
issues with the cross-posting, have questions, or have suggestions for
improvements, please reach out via email to
kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org