[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tourney Letters of Intent

King of Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Sat Aug 20 11:07:10 PDT 2022

Most Stellar populace,

Crown Tournament is just around the corner and we are excited to see who
will rise among our Noble populace and claim the right to be declared our
Heirs. Those wishing to join the Crown list must send their Letter of
Intent to king at crown.ansteorra.org and queen at crown.ansteorra.org no later
than Sept 1st. Those requesting special dispensation from any of the
requirements to join the list must state the request and justification
in their Letter of Intent. Letters of Intent should include the fighters
and consorts names.

Please also look for the seneschals google form that must be filled out to
verify eligibility.

We await with great joy the days festivities and great acts of valor that
will inspire tales for years to come.

Creppin et Toryn
King and Queen