[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorra Hospitaler

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sat Dec 17 13:48:18 PST 2022

Greetings Ansteorra and Happy Holidays!

With the coroneting of Micauley Morison Mike Eastwood as Vindheim's prince,
Master Orazio d'Assisi Ricky Fink will be the interim Hospitaler for
Ansteorra.  It is currently the plan that His Highness will step back into
the position when he steps down from his important role as prince.

I want to thank His Highness for his service as Ansteorra Hospitaler!  You
have served Ansteorra well!

Master Orazio, I know you will hold the office well for the next 6 months!
Thank you for being willing to take the office on such short notice.

In service,

-----

Robyn Bainter
                                      Myfanwy ferch Eifion