[Ansteorra-announce] Updated COVID procedures

Ansteorra Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 23 10:47:56 PST 2022

Greetings Ansteorra,

Right now the numbers have trended down enough we feel like we can lower the requirements for masks.  Effective immediately we are only requiring masks worn indoors.  This means that it is no longer required to have a N95, KN95, or a KF94 mask for indoors.  This also means it is no longer required you wear a mask while outdoors.  We do still advise you keep a 6’ distance to the best of your abilities.

In addition, we are changing food restrictions.  Feasts are allowed at events.  However, indoor feasts are limited to only 50 people in the space.  Outdoor feasts have no limitations. We are also allowing water coolers to be provided by the event but individual drinking vessels only.  This does not at this time change the requirements for food and drink entries in A&S.

Floki, King
Elizabeth, Queen
Myfanwy, Seneschal