[Ansteorra-announce] Continuation of Suspension of in-person activities

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 15 10:43:49 PST 2022

Greetings Ansteorra,

In evaluating the spread of cases throughout Ansteorra and the increased number of occupied hospital beds, we feel that we cannot put the health and safety of our populace in jeopardy.  Therefore, we will continue the suspension of all in-person activities until February 1, 2022.  We will re-assess at that time.

As we know that this is becoming a financial hardship to groups and individuals, we have a new financial policy in place.  Any event that is canceled due to COVID-19 concerns by either the Kingdom or the local branch will allow for those who pre-paid through PayPal to request a refund for the full amount of the gate fee.  The Kingdom will reimburse all groups the PayPal fee that they incur from using this service.  We hope that this will lessen the financial burden for all.

We hope that we will be able to return to in-person activities quickly once the number of cases has begun to go down.   We look forward to visiting with our Ansteorra family soon.

Floki, King

Elizabeth, Queen

Myfanwy, Incoming Seneschal

Brian, Outgoing Seneschal