[Ansteorra-announce] Outage for sca.org

Ansteorra Webminister kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 14 10:52:06 PDT 2022

*Title:* Outage for sca.org

*Publish Date:* Tue, 14 Jun 2022 17:45:00 +0000

*Author:* kolfinna in kyrra Ottarsdottir

*Link to full announcement:*
https://ansteorra.org/blog/2022/06/14/outage-for-sca-org/

*Short Description:*

Short announcement to let folks know that sca.org is experiencing an
outage. This outage is impacting our ability to access any pages, links, or
documents hosted through sca.org, including any Society-level Handbooks or
Policy. Thank you for your patience as Society officers and support
personnel work to address the outage.

See all recent announcements at: https://ansteorra.org/announcements

This automatic cross-posting from the Ansteorra Website to our email list
was configured and is managed by the Ansteorra Webminister. If you notice
issues with the cross-posting, have questions, or have suggestions for
improvements, please reach out via email to
kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org