[Ansteorra-announce] Announcement Updates

Bryn Gwlad Webminister kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 30 13:49:46 PDT 2022

*Title:* Announcement Updates

*Publish Date:* Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:03:32 +0000

*Author:* kolfinna in kyrra Ottarsdottir

*Link to full announcement:*
https://ansteorra.org/blog/2021/11/15/announcement-updates/

*Short Description:*

Kingdom Webminister here! We're starting a project to set up automatic
cross-posting from ansteorra.org/announcements to other platforms. Get
excited, and please be patient as we improve our Kingdom-wide communication!

See all recent announcements at: https://ansteorra.org/announcements

This automatic cross-posting from the Ansteorra Website to our email list
was configured and is managed by the Ansteorra Webminister. If you notice
issues with the cross-posting, have questions, or have suggestions for
improvements, please reach out via email to
kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org