[Ansteorra-announce] New Officer: Ansteorran Training Deputy

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Tue May 10 19:29:11 PDT 2022

Good evening!

I am excited to announce Baroness Rosamund Nightegale as the new Ansteorran
Training Deputy.  This position will be responsible for creating training
content for all positions that have warranting classes.  As she is starting
from ground zero, she has a lot of work in front of her.

I know Baroness Rosamund will do a fantastic job in her new role!  I look
forward to seeing her hard work come to fruition and I am excited for the
new opportunities it will provide to our officers and the populace.

In service,
Myfanwy ferch Eifion
Ansteorra Seneshcal