[Ansteorra-announce] Fall Coronation

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 27 05:14:20 PDT 2023

Greetings Ansteorra!

I am excited to announce that the Barony of Bonwicke, in the city of San
Angelo, will be hosting the kingdom for Coronation.  Please come and
witness as Their Majesties Gabriel of Maccuswell III and Sonja Rysaja III
step down and celebrate with them their joyous retirement!  Please come and
watch the deeds of the King’s Champion tournament for Aaron MacGregor and
see the kingdom celebrate our new Crown, Aaron MacGregor VI and Nicollet
Deuville II!

Further information will be coming from the Barony of Bonwcke soon!

In service,

-----

Robyn Bainter
                                      Myfanwy ferch Eifion