[Ansteorra-announce] Calendar Deputy

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 20 07:24:09 PST 2023

Ansteorra,

I give my heartfelt thank you to Mistress Simha bint Yusuf for her time she
has given the kingdom as Calendar Deputy.  She has been a great asset and I
appreciate her expediency as calendar updates and additions come her way.

However, she now has need to step out of this position and so we are now
accepting applications for Calendar Deputy until March 20.  If you are
interested in helping the kingdom with keeping our populace up to date with
the current calendar, please send applications to myself and Mistress Simha
(calendar at seneschal.ansteorra.org).

Thank you!

In service,

-----