[Ansteorra-announce] 1x1 Rapier Fighting Training Available at the 86th Queen's Champion Celebration

Crown Princess of Ansteorra princess at coronet.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 11 00:01:53 PST 2023

Greetings Ansteorra,

There is going to be a new activity at the 86th Queen's Champion
Celebration on January 21st, 2023, 1x1 training with previous Queen's
Champions and/or fighting Roses. I encourage all those eager to add to the
rapier skills they already possess, take advantage of this unique
opportunity.

After the first part of the Queen's Champion Tournament has concluded,
there will be a dedicated list set off to the side where former Queen's
Champions and/or fighting Roses will be available and ready for 1x1
fighting/training. This list is open to all previous Queen's Champions
and/or fighting Roses, plus anyone who wants to join them in the list. I've
spoken to a couple of Champions who generously offered to participate in
this 1x1 training.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the event that celebrates the rapier
community.

Warmest regards,
HRH Sonja