[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Award Charter and Insignia Inventory Updated

Sable Scroll sable-scroll at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 17 06:44:12 PST 2023

Greetings Ansteorra!

The award charter and insignia spreadsheet has been updated with the most
recent inventory I completed this past Sunday. The spreadsheet can be
viewed at the below link.

Currently, regarding insignia, the most need is for Star of Merit and Blade
of Merit garters.

I will be attending as many events as possible but please feel free to
reach out to coordinate a meet up for scrolls and/or insignia. If I am not
at an event, items may be given to the Golden Staff herald and he will get
them to me.

Thank you all for all you do! It makes the awards and recognition so much
better for everyone!

Respectfully,
HL Silvana Corwin
Sable Scroll