[Ansteorra-announce] Pennsic Coordinator

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 23 14:57:50 PST 2023

Greetings Ansteorra!

Ansteorra camp at Pennsic has been always a superbly ran camp.  For years,
Mistress Seraphina kept the order of the chaos of a bunch of people
traveling a long distance for camp for many days under control.  Last year,
Her Excellency Calanna and His Excellency Adian stepped up to do this huge
task for us.

In conversation with Their Majesties, as this position signs contracts and
needs to handle money for camp, we have decided that it needs to be a
deputy to the Kingdom Seneschal.  As it is a deputy to the seneschal, we
will be able to provide more authorization to do the tasks needed to the
office holder.  In addition, it will allow us to set up a better system of
training so that Ansteorra will not be suddenly struggling to find a camp
coordinator.

As I am wanting to be transparent and I am wanting to allow for all who
wish to hold this position to be able to let their desire known, I will be
accepting applications for this position until February 28.  I will be
making a decision quickly.  Please apply for Pennsic Coordinator via the
Ansteorra website at https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

In service,

-----

Robyn Bainter