[Ansteorra-announce] Minister of Childrean

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu May 25 18:24:49 PDT 2023

Ansteorra!

I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to Lady Katerine Anne de Wulff for
all of her hard work while she was Kingdom Minister of Children!  She has
been wonderful and a joy to work with!

Unfortunately, at this time, she must step down immediately due to personal
life situations so His Excellency Goldweard of St. Golias has stepped up
during the transition time.  He will be hosting a Minister of Children
meet-up at Steppes Warlord so that everybody can get together and talk
about plans and ideas for the future of the office.  Thank you Goldweard!

This means I am accepting applications for the position of Kingdom Minister
of Children.  Applications are due by July 31, 2023.

Please complete the application at
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/ and please make
certain to copy the Minister of Children mailbox as well at
moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org

In service,
-----

Robyn Bainter