Digest form available...

Fox Purtill blackfox at eden.com
Mon Apr 3 07:34:11 PDT 1995

Is this a hint that you don't want us to use signature files?  :)

>  The first command takes you off of the Ansteorra list, which is not
>  necessary but is a good idea if you want to be on the digest. The
>  second command puts you on the digest forum, and the third command
>  tells majordomo to stop processing incase you have a signature.
>Ciao,
>

>--
>Phelim Uhtred Gervase | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
>Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |  graceful about that lady. A young woman bursting with
>House Flaming Dog     |  vigor. She blinked at the sudden light. She writes
>pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"

   / Lord Crispin Lechtscaerpne Starblade / aka-Fox Anton Purtill    /
  / Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra                                          /
 / blackfox at eden.com | starblad at eden.com | foxp at eden.com (or any   /
/ of the above @trueblue.com) | Castle Keep BBS (512) 451-7770    /