Digest form available...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:28:05 PDT 1995

> >  The first command takes you off of the Ansteorra list, which is not
> >  necessary but is a good idea if you want to be on the digest. The
> >  second command puts you on the digest forum, and the third command
> >  tells majordomo to stop processing incase you have a signature.
> Is this a hint that you don't want us to use signature files?  :)

Not even.

Just for those who don't know:

Majordomo is just a script interpreter, so it reads the file (mail
message) in and starts interpreting. When it encounters something that
it doesn't know, it returns errors to the user. This means, once it gets
down into your signature and it can't figure it out, you will get an
error message for each line of it. The 'end' command helps avoid this
problem. In most cases, sending mail to something besides the majordomo
address will be treated as a normal mail message.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervase | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"