list silence

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Thu Apr 27 23:55:18 PDT 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of James Crouchet  to All]

 JC> Sorry to send this test, but I have seen no activity on the ansteorran
 JC> list in 2 days (down from 20 or so a day?) and I wondered if it was
 JC> still  working, I was still on it, etc.

Savian,

I've noticed the list gets very quiet on the weekends.  It looks to me like
many here are on school or business accounts and so weekend access is
inconvenient.  Then there's the recent distractions of OKC and Crown.  I think
all these combined to make the current lull.

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22  180:11/22  762:2200/2
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable