Crown Feast

MAnderson2 at aol.com MAnderson2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 01:23:22 PDT 1995

Dear Friends,

Baroness Cynesige, and Hon. Ldy. Caitrin O'Sullivan, had the pleasure of
co-autocratting the feast at the last crown tourney. We and our staff worked
very hard to make the experience as pleasant as possible for the guests. We
would like to get feedback from those of you that attended the feast so that
future feasts will be even better. Please give us your honest critique.

What did you like?.
What did you not like.
Was the food quality acceptable?
Were the portions large enough?
How was your server?
Was he/she attentive to your needs?
Do you feel you got your money's worth?
What would you like to see at future feasts?

Don't limit your critique to only the above questions. We REALLY want to know
how to give you the most enjoyable time possible when we serve you.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Cynesigne