Heraldry

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Mon Apr 10 19:23:06 PDT 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of Leslie Miller  to All]

 LM> Are you needing somebody who can do name translations, or somebody
 LM> who knows where to look for existing Norse names?   I'd probably be
 LM> more help at the latte, but would be willing to attempt the former,
 LM> with the understanding that my limited amount of knowledge may be
 LM> worse
 LM> than useless.  I really don't have much of an idea as to what is
 LM> actually involved in the heraldic process, but I could (should) learn.

Actually, from time to time we need both.  Any help you are able and willing
to give would be greatly appreciated by those of us heralds who are "nordicly
challenged." <g>

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22  180:11/22  762:2200/2
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable