Heraldre idea, cont...

James Crouchet crouchet at infinity.ccsi.com
Tue Aug 8 08:21:41 PDT 1995

On Tue, 8 Aug 1995, Nan Bradford-Reid wrote:

[...]
> >kingdom.  PLEASE, MAKE NO RULES OR LAWS.  This would simply become an
> >informal service, that could bloom into a tradition.
> >
> >Whatcha think?
> >Antonio Bastiano
[...]
> problems, so I suppose I have a fairly good track record, and would be
> willing to participate.  (BTW, I am trying to get Joliette to give her arms
[...]

> Nan Bradfor-Reid         |HL Catherine Harwell, CIM, AST

Well, if there are no laws, regulations, etc., we need no approval to do
this. Someone want arms? Don't want to have to study 273 heraldry books
to do it? E-mail Nan or me and we will work on them. They won't tell your
life story in pictures, but they will be heraldic, simple and probably
will pass with no problem.

Savian