Calendar

STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU
Wed Aug 9 14:17:48 PDT 1995

> >August 1995
> >18-20
>
> Does this indicate that Bison's Run has cancelled their event, which
was
> scheduled for this weekend?

I believe it is cancelled

> >March 1996
> >1-3   Black, White and Sort of Grey/Kingdom Constable's Workshop -
> >           Raven's Fort/Loch Sollier/Gate's Edge (Huntsville TX)
>
> Does that mean all three groups are sponsoring this tourney? How
does
> this tourney support the region (if it is a regional event)? Some
> northern groups were told that they could not sponsor a regional
event
> unless it benefitted the *entire* region (and that it could not be "just
> another tourney").

The Constable's workshop benifits everybody.
I challenge those who can to come and learn about the kingdom
constabulary.  Everyone who even considers holding a seneschal, or
autocrat position should sit through at least one constable's class, it's
an eye opening  experience.

> Estrill
> Mooneschadoweshire

Lorraine